ECS - Submitted payment on July 3rd. today is the 8th

Woodbury, New York 0 comments

i really believe should make money in these tough times we live in BT THIS BANK is ridiculous. ii am paying off my balance and calling the incp general!....simply a rip off what they has started i really believe should make money in these tough times we live in BT THIS BANK is ridiculous.

ii am paying off my balance and calling the incp general!....simply a rip off what they has started...simply a rip off what they has started i really believe should make money in these tough times we live in BT THIS BANK is ridiculous. ii am paying off my balance and calling the incp general!....simply a rip off what they has started

Review about: Business Broker.

ECS - Worst service ever..

Boston, Massachusetts 1 comment

It may sound cliche but the only advice I can give you is "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY" They broke 3 pallets of merchandise and they blamed it on us by "poor packaging." We're a company who also work with R+L Carriers and A. Duie Pyle and they never did brake our pallets.

Recently it took 5 days to bring a pallet from NJ to MA which is usually a 1 day turn around time. They made us look liek liars in front of our customers since they did not bring the material on time. The worst thing is they don't accept the problem and they don't apologize.

Horrible customer services. Their drivers are the worst in this industry too.

Comments

Paterson, New Jersey, United States #1228253

Unusual, I am a regular user of their services and I find them to be the best hands down. Clean modern trucks, drivers never give us a hard time and in 16 years never had a damage.